Computer Science Log: Tracking bugs & I how fix them

By syasandeul - 04 June

look at my dekstop screen <3 (I'm using rainmeter btw)


Dulu, I used to blog about blog tutorials quite a lot. Some of you still remember blogskins.com? That was a long time ago though. It has been 6 or 7 or probably more years back then since blogkins was famous among the bloggers. It's where we create our own blog template, decorate it according to what we want, styling it, then publishing it onto that website where people can freely download and use them as they want. A lot of design inspiration was coming from kpopers, I've no idea why kpopers were such a bunch of creative minds (still are!). 

Ok enough of reminiscing. I just wanna tell you that I still blog about stuffs like tutorial macam tu but it's no longer relating to blogspot because I'm currently in my third year degree of Computer Science and what I do is actually I am trying to record my bugs, how I fixed them and in the meantime, track my progress in doing my programming.

..and I'd love to share it with you, in case if you encounter any of my previous errors and whatnots, we can learn from each other. Don't be shy to drop how you fix 'em because I'm still learning myself. I've a short-term memory though so without jotting some notes down, I might be forgetting them sooner or later.

Feel free to take a look at it: https://g-devlearning.blogspot.com/

Ooops! I haven't coded my own blogspot template yet so I just use whatever available on the Internet haha! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, never knew you were a computer science student!

    I've always been interested on computer programming since young (tho I do not pursue this study), and it's fascinating to see people work in this field. Maybe I'll visit your other blog next time! :D

    ReplyDelete