Gongjin Coffee Shop + Penang Hill Outfit

By syasandeul - 26 October

 

So I was looking at Hong Bangjang in front of the coffee shop - yup, I bought myself a blended coffee from it! (someone pls stop me before I exaggerate my narrative hahahaha)

Obviously being in Gongjin Coffee Shop is a made up story because Gongjin doesn't even exist in real life haha. and to make it sounds more dramatic, Hong Bangjang and Hyejin were made-up-characters which means those people doesn't resemble anyone in real life because where?? where do they exist? Ok enough with that. 

Oh btw, the background photo above credits to this page. Yes, it was photoshopped. I did hahah

So recently I went to Penang Hill after the so-called-loooong-covid-break I guess? and Alhamdulillah, the place boleh tahan crowded but masing masing macam take care of our own self so that's good. I love the fact that we have to wear mask now sebab maybe I could feel more confident. sobs. 

Can't imagine that one day we have to be mask-less dah, because right now my confidence level keep ebbing and I also kinda do not give a damn about it in the meantime. I'm both heartless & sometimes still think about it. Perhaps cause I'm in my 20s - where I'm half don't care about looks and another half still worrying. Make sense or no?

Whatever it may be, I'm dumping some of my photos here. 

it's only the filter, in reality you might want to slap my face tibah gitu :p

while waiting for my oreo ice-blended at the foodcourt @ Penang Hill

with Ana, my lil cutie adik sedara. height-difference-wise: not much difference :( haha

My outfit details (from top):
  • Eyelash cotton shawl - bought it from my senior @shawlculture (i love this material sebab it's ringan & flowy and now they're having gift box set as well - which means you can buy & bagi hadiah to your friends or family members)
  • Stripes shirt - Uniqlo
  • Baggy jeans - My sister's haha!

and of course, Penang from the bird view is the top-tier <3 please enjoy the view


I've got to go for now so 'til then! xo
*might be updating something related to my studies organization later on (Being organized all the time is not really my forte but -- to be continued in next post! see you)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pegi penang juga last week! panas lit lit! tapi tak naik bukit bendera pun, jalan area2 penang street art je ehheh

    ReplyDelete