In the midst of covid-19, here's a new blog!

By syasandeul - 21 March


white ceramic mug on white ceramic saucer on brown wooden table
I didn't see they coming. Not the coronavirus, not this blog. 

Staying at home for a few weeks for the sake of movement restrictions due to the coronavirus however has birthed this new blog of mine which I named little things lah. Little things for the little things that I may overlook. One of my major room for improvement this year gotta be of appreciating more or at least that's what I'm trying to do. Little things are things that add up to massive success and great impact on building a character. ..and a lah just to emphasize the Malaysian side of me. geee heee!


How have you been doing since the world was reacting to this matter? Was it frightening? Overwhelmed? 

You are not alone, we all feel it. I feel it too. It was scary and still is to have no vivid image of what tomorrow might seem to be and where the next day after that going to get us to. The big question we all share in mind is that when is this matter going to settle down? To have those questions lingering in mind won't change things anyway. We keep on going. We keep on surviving, day by day and little by little. We keep on doing our part. We keep on doing our best to help with this situation. We keep on praying. We keep on hoping. We keep on asking God to have mercy on us. Yes, what's important now is to keep going, to not giving up on anything or anyone. 

Massive respect to the front-liners, to the women, the men, the doctors, the ministers, the nurses, the janitors, the police officers, the reporters, and to all of those whom have risked their life to fight covid-19 and to put others' lives before theirs. It is not easy but it is sufficient to know that God sees it and nothing else matters. Let's pray that things will get better soon!!

xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hello Sya! Congratulations on your new blog! Hope you're keeping yourself safe during the RMO. We're four days in since it started and I think so far, I've been doing okay. Thank goodness for free ebooks and movies, and of course, work to get me going. I hope this will pass quickly. I almost can't remember a time when everything wasn't about the covid19! Take care! Hope to read from more future posts from you.

    Drop by at my blog to read my latest post on my experience during RM0!
    https://syazwani14cats.blogspot.com/2020/03/what-ive-been-doing-during-covid-19.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes luckily I enjoy ebooks too! Hopefully we can hear good news soon. Thank youu & stay safe as well. <3

      Delete
  2. New blog yay! I hope people would not be so stubborn and selfish. T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yeay! <3 Yes, some of them probably really need ATM to work this out but after all we're in this together so I hope good news are coming! Stay safe Rasya.

      Delete