Attending friend's wedding for the first time uwu

By syasandeul - 28 March

First of all, congratulations Kak Qila!! Second of all, this one was also a reunion of me and those three girls in the picture. I haven't been seeing them in two years and tadaaa! here were are reunited in some sort of awkwardness! Not lying, I felt awkward. Two years not meeting each other and these two: Nadia and Kak Nisa (from left besides the bride in the picture) are both in UPSI now. It's almost time for Kak Nisa to graduate and yesh we couldn't wait for that moment! Might no longer call her Kak Nisa but Cikgu Nisa instead. Congratulations uwu!

..and yes, Nadia and I are following soon! inshaallah!

I haven't been able to hear the full story of the meet-ups of these two lovebirds, in which, I would really wish to know. Both are very humble in person. Thank you for inviting us to witness your happy moments. Could not be moreee grateful. <3

Wishing Kak Qila an endless happiness! 

Makan kenduri with these two and a brief catching up session after a long time. That was mad goood until we are all trapped and stranded in this movement restrictions order. No worries, I just miss kenduri food a lil bit but sokay, health comes first kan? It got me set up a blog and finally back to my old hobby. How about you? Found a new hobby? Got into some interesting parties at home? Let me know. Might as well be suggesting you to join this blog community! hehe!

xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments