Catching up with friends after almost 15 years

By syasandeul - 24 March

From left: Fatin, me, Huda and Hanis!

Friends since elementary school except Fatin, we were friends since pre-school, how long is THAT? We have been friends for basically, 15 years by now. 

Hanis was one of my partners during Restaurant City fever in facebook in 2009. Only God knows how much I loved playing that game back then. Any facebook legendaries here? Still remember Habbo Hotel? Those were really some sweet memories and one of the many reasons I got exposed to socmed and technology. ((let's only cherish the good memories for now k? bad memories weren't bad though, they were lessons learnt hiks))

By now, you could tell that this small reunion, this catching up session was so full of reminiscing the old good memories! We barely can stop doing that. Always have wanted to remind each other how we got to know each other, how we behaved on those old days, things that we used to wish we could be, as well as to keep ourselves updated with the friends that weren't able to make it there.

The picture you can see up there was after watching the 'Spies in Disguise' featuring Will Smith and Tom Holland. One major part of the movie that I would not want to forget was when Tom Holland freakin' watch kdrama in that movie and we went like hshshshshsuhhuhahhashshu non-stop in the theatre hall. Also, to spill the tea that Fatin went thrice being caught sleeping!! Not sure if I counted correctly though but her face next to me is still clear in my mind right now. I'm sorry hahaha but that was cute so it's fine.


This was also my first time being brought to Black Canyon and to be introduced to their hot menu: tomyam of course was a moment of delightful. Credits and thanks to Hanis. 

Here's one of the conversation that I still remember (Istg I have good memories when it comes to things like this haha mianhae):
Me: 'Kat mana tempat makan sedap kat taiping ni?'
Hanis: 'McD'

hshshs she's so honest and with that, I'm glad I was brought to Black Canyon and McD and to eat her mom's cook instead of other famous restaurants recommended by other people in the socmed. When she said those known-for-famous-eateries don't suit her taste and turned out, her taste matched mine, I was just glad, really. ..and when I said her mom's cook, the first thing that would pop up in my mind is the freakin' delicious cakes which I just can't simply forget. That night we were having mud chocolate cake if I still remember. 



Did I write that we did this whole catching up session at Hanis' house? Yes, we did. With that saying, I was able to meet these pretty aesthetic cats and some more which I do not include in this blog. Whisky, if I'm not mistaken, that grey-ish furry friend with large round eyes has made an appearance in my ig story and ig post. Pebble, that British short-hair cat was just really a-hard-to-catch cause he was so uncomfortable with new people but we tried our luck anyway to get closer to him but to no avail lah. I could not express enough how cute and decent they all were!

Will still be able to see these two often however since we three are in the same university. To make it extra, me and Huda are coursemates and classmates! Interesting is it? 

Hoping that we will be able to catch up with each other again soon. Hoping to see Hanis often too! Inshaallah, jodoh tak kemana! Hehe.

xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments